The Center for Student Success
The professional staff in the Center for Student Success provide consistent, personalized support for students. Success Coaches are available to meet on a regular basis to help students develop strategies and habits focused on improving their personal successes. Coaches empower students to progress toward their goals and provide students with the tools they need to overcome obstacles.
What is success coaching?
A working partnership between individual students and professional staff focused on goal setting, action plan development, and accountability.
Who are we?
A partner and advocate for students and student success.
The Center for Student Success helps all students:
- Develop goals and action steps focused on success
- Develop time management and study skills
- Develop a growth mindset
- Connect to student support resources
- Stay accountable and focused on academic and personal goals
- Individual meetings with a success coach (in-person, virtual, or via phone)
- Goal setting and action plan development (minimum of 2-6 sessions with a success coach per semester depending on eligibility and availability)
Contact a Success Coach and schedule a meeting today!
Student Success Coach
ACE Tutoring, Disabilities, Testing Center: Carol.Krueger@hsutx.edu or 325-670-5867
Advising: GCarroll@hsutx.edu or 325-670-5897
Career Services: firstname.lastname@example.org or 325-670-1166
Counseling: email@example.com or 325-671-2272
Registrar: firstname.lastname@example.org or 325-670-1368