Financial Aid Policies and Resources
The following information is provided to help students and parents understand the policies used to administer financial aid at HSU.
Important note: The Office of Financial Aid routinely sends important communications to students at their hsutx email account. It is expected that students will check their email frequently and that dependent students will share important financial aid information with their parent(s).
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Verification Process
- Degree Audit
- Changes in Hours and Withdrawals
- Return of Title IV Aid
- Refund Policy
- Compliance and Student Consumer Information
- Provisional Independent Status Policy
- Professional Judgment Process and Appeals
- Rights and Responsibilities as a Financial Aid Recipient
Financial Aid Resources
Here are some additional Financial Aid resources and programs to assist you in developing a collegiate financial plan.