• Registrar

    Can we help you with your degree? Degree plans should be filed with the Registrar's Office with the accumulation of 30 hours or more. The Declaring a Degree Form can be obtained in this office. Once it has been processed a printed degree plan can be issued to you which will greatly assist you and your advisor in planning your upcoming terms.

    The Registrar's office can assist you with Enrollment Verifications, Transcripts, Transfer Evaluations, AP & CLEP scores, VA issues, Degree Audits and much more.

    Have you filed a diploma card? A diploma card is your application for graduation. Please do not delay if this has not been completed.

  • A Princeton Review Best Western College
  • Council for Christian Colleges & Universities  
  • Center for Student Opportunity: Promoting a College-Bound Culture
  • US News Best Colleges
  • Military Friendly
  • college_of_christian_distinction_badge20172018
  • College Choice Best Christian Colleges and University
  • University and College Accountability Network