I Got In! Now What?

Congratulations on your acceptance to Hardin-Simmons! We’re so excited for you to join the HSU Family! Now that you have been accepted, here are your next steps toward enrollment and joining us on campus.

  • For a personalized checklist, log in to your application portal. You will also be able to access your HSU Central/Self Service login credentials within the portal.
  • If you have questions about logging into your portal or these checklist items, please contact your Admission Counselor.
  • Connect with HSU and other incoming students on the ZeeMee app!
  • Be sure to review our Important Dates
  • Submit your $300 Enrollment Deposit
    • All new students are required to submit a $300 Enrollment Deposit prior to registering for classes. This deposit reserves your place in the class and can be refunded until May 1.
    • Ready to pay your deposit? Log into your application portal and accept your Offer of Admission. Then a new checklist item will appear allowing you to pay your deposit.
  • Submit a verified copy of your ACT and/or SAT score (if applicable)
    • If self-reported scores were used for your admission decision, a verified score report is required before you are eligible to register for classes. Please be advised that any variance in scores may affect your admission status and/or scholarship award.
  • Sign your Terms of Agreement


Fall 2022 registration details coming soon

Attend our Cowboy Connect event.  This event is designed for students who have enrolled in fall classes.  Please click here to read more.

  • File your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) at studentaid.gov and send to Hardin-Simmons University using our code (003571).
  • View your financial aid notification in Self Service > Financial Aid
    • If selected for Verification, submit additional required documents as listed in your Self Service account.
    • Accept or reject your awards.
      • If planning to accept Federal Direct Loans, complete the Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note (Loan Agreement) through studentaid.gov.
  • Apply for additional HSU scholarships through Scholarship Central in your application portal.
  • For additional scholarship and loan opportunities, visit our Financial Aid pages.
  • Submit either a Residence Hall Application or Off-Campus Housing Request. These can be submitted through ResLife Central or your application portal.
  • Submit your Meningitis Vaccination Record online at secure.medproctor.com. Contact MedProctor at help@medproctor.com with questions. A live agent is chat-ready to assist students and may be reached through the website. The state requires that all incoming new students under the age of 22 must have the meningitis vaccine within the last 5 years and at least 10 days prior to the first day of class. HSU encourages every new student under 22 years of age to provide proof of the meningitis vaccine prior to registering for classes.
  • HSU’s Residence Life Office is here to serve students living on- or off-campus. Please feel to contact their office at residencelife@hsutx.edu or 325-670-1252.
  • All students are required to submit a final, official transcript showing their high school graduation date from their school or from all prior colleges, if transferring courses.
  • View your registration statement in Self Service under Student Finance.
  • Finalize your classes by August 1 through one of the following options:
    • Pay in Full: Payments can be made through CashNet in Self Service.
    • Obtain 100% Financial Aid: Contact the Financial Aid Office to confirm your scholarships, grants, and loans.
    • Enroll in a Payment Plan: Sign up through CashNet to pay your remaining balance in four installments.
  • Check out the Business Office FAQs for more information

Stampede is our new student orientation program designated to help your transition to HSU be a smooth and comfortable one.  You won’t want to miss it!

  • Get Your Books: Books are available for purchase or rental through our campus bookstore.
  • Parking Pass: Passes are required for all vehicles on campus, and can be obtained through the Campus Police.