I Got In! Now What?
Congratulations on your acceptance into Hardin-Simmons! To begin preparations toward enrollment, you can login to your admission portal and complete your personalized checklist items. Please be aware checklist items will be added throughout the year as they become available for you to complete. Don’t forget to check your email and your admission portal frequently to ensure you are kept on track. Below is addtional information to assit with the enrollment process.
- Submit your $300 Enrollment Deposit
All new incoming students must submit a $300 Enrollment Deposit prior to registering for classes. This deposit reserves your place in the upcoming class and can be refunded until May 1. If the enrollment deposit needs to be paid, you may log into your admission portal.
- File your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) at studentaid.gov and send the application to Hardin-Simmons University using our code (003571).
- Apply for additional HSU scholarships through Scholarship Central. For additional scholarship and loan opportunities, visit our types of aid & scholarships page.
- View your financial aid notification in Self Service. Here you will want to accept or reject your awards. To accept Federal Direct Loans, complete the Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note (Loan Agreement) through studentaid.gov.
- All students are required to submit a final official transcript showing their high school information and the graduation date. If you are transferring courses from a college, the final official transcript should include all final grades and courses taken for each semester enrolled. You may request the transcript be sent to us either electronically or by post office mail through your school registar’s office.
- Once registered for classes you may view your registration statement through Self Service.
- Finalize your bill by August 1 through one of the following options:
- Pay in Full: Payments can be made through CashNet in Self Service.
- Enroll in a Payment Plan: Sign up through CashNet to pay your remaining balance in installments.
- Addtional questions? Check out the Business Office FAQs for more information.
- Stampede is our new student orientation program designated to help your transition to HSU be smooth and comfortable. This event is held before classes start and you won’t want to miss it! For more details be sure to check your hsu email account.