1. Submit either TOEFL or IELTS score. Minimum requirements for admission approval:
*or 550 on paper exam
HSU does not require a TOEFL or IELTS score for individuals who have attended a university in the U.S.
2. Submit transcripts from your undergraduate university. You will need a WES evaluation. Your previous university will send your official transcripts to WES. Please follow the Step-By-Step guide for all WES Evaluations.*HSU does not require a WES evaluation for individuals who received an undergraduate degree from a university in the U.S.
- Statement of purpose. Submit a one to two-page essay on why you wish to study in the United States or at Hardin-Simmons University.
- Copy of Passport. Submit a copy of your passport.
- Statement of financial backing. Submit a completed and signed Statement of Financial Backing form and include supporting evidence; i.e. bank statements, savings accounts, etc. You will also submit these documents to the U.S. Consulate when applying for your visa. See “Immigration & Visa” on the right-hand side of this page for more information.
Supplemental documents will be required for various graduate programs.