Please note, group visits to HSU have been temporarily put on hold. We will update this page as more information comes available.
We are excited that your group is considering a visit to Hardin-Simmons University. The visit includes a student-led tour, an admission session, and more. Here is some basic information about group visits and the group visit form needed for registration.
- Group visits to campus are available Mondays through Fridays when the University is open.
- Requests must be made at least two weeks in advance.
- We welcome groups of students from 8th – 12th grade.
- In order to provide a better experience for a student group, we must limit the size of the group to a maximum of 80 students and require one sponsor for every 20 students.
- Groups are welcome to eat in the HSU Dining Hall during the visit, the cost is $6.00 per person. Please include this request in the comment section of the form below.
- We strive to accommodate as many requests as possible; but due to staffing limitations, facility size constraints, and scheduling conflicts, we regret that some requests may be declined.