We are excited that your group is considering a visit to Hardin-Simmons University. The visit includes a student-led tour, an admission session, and more. Here is some basic information about group visits and the group visit form needed for registration.
- Group visits to campus are available Mondays through Fridays when the University is open.
- Requests must be made at least two weeks in advance.
- We welcome groups of students from 9th – 12th grade.
- In order to provide a better experience for a student group, we must limit the size of the group to a maximum of 50 students, including sponsors.
- Due to COVID-19, masks are required for the entirety of the visit.
- We strive to accommodate as many requests as possible; but due to staffing limitations, facility size constraints, and scheduling conflicts, we regret that some requests may be declined.