Our Mission Statement
The mission of Hardin-Simmons University is to be a community dedicated to providing excellence in education enlightened by Christian faith and values.
Our Vision Statement
Hardin-Simmons University will be an innovative community of servant scholars engaging the minds and nurturing the spirits of future Christian leaders.
Hardin-Simmons Strategic Goals
Embracing a climate of excellence, during the next 10 years, HSU will:
- Develop a culture of innovation, diversity, and openness to change
- Maintain and enhance the Christian distinctiveness of campus
- Develop a unified marketing and imaging plan
- Significantly improve campus technology
- Enrich the total faculty/staff experience
- Enrich the total student experience
- Grow total enrollment
- Develop new programs and evaluate existing programs
- Dramatically improve, maintain, and expand facilities
- Enhance financial condition and resources