ACT Residual Exam
HSU is proud to offer an ACT residual exam on campus. This exam is similar to the national ACT but has a few distinct advantages, including:
- Campus Based – the ACT Residual is good only at HSU and cannot be transferred.
- Small Test Groups – no large cafeterias or gymnasiums with hundreds of test takers.
- Quicker Scoring – HSU will score your test within 5 business days; no more waiting several weeks.
- Costs Less – the ACT Residual at HSU costs only $60!
Please be aware:
- A minimum of 60 days is required between ACT Residual testing days.
- You must have submitted an application to HSU to be eligible to take the ACT Residual.
- CDC guidelines for social distancing will be followed on the exam day. Students will be required to wear a mask and bring their own pencils and calculator along with their photo ID and $60 exam fee. Students are also invited to bring their own hand sanitizer. No other personal items, including purses and bags, other than those listed above may be brought into the testing room. Masks will not be provided by the testing center, but students will be allowed to remove their masks and place them under their chairs during testing.
- In order to maintain social distancing requirements, the number of students at each exam will be limited.
Ready to sign up? Don’t forget these items for exam day.
- Photo ID (Ex: Driver’s License, School ID)
- $60 (Cash or money order only. Credit cards and checks will not be accepted.)
- #2 pencils