Round-Up 2019 Dates
Register to attend by selecting an available date below:
Click on your preferred date above to save your spot at Round-Up! Round-Up is designed just for students who have been accepted to Hardin-Simmons and have paid their enrollment deposit. This day-long event will begin the student orientation process to HSU and allow students to register for Fall 2019 classes.
At Round-Up you will also have the opportunity to:
- Learn about campus organizations
- Get your student ID card
- Meet with faculty and current students
- Sit down with Financial Aid and/or Business Office
Students must be accepted to Hardin-Simmons and submit their enrollment deposit to attend. Students will also need to use the login information for their application portal to sign up. If you have questions about your admission status, login information, or deposit, contact your Admission Counselor. We can’t wait to have you and your family on campus as you start your HSU journey!
Tentative Schedule of Events: (times and events may vary)
- 8:30am – Check In
- 9:00am – Welcome and Information Session
- 9:30am – Pre-Advising Breakouts
- 10:00am-4:00pm – Advising, Registration, ID, Campus Connection, Financial Aid, Student Life
- 4:00pm-6:00pm – Round-Up Celebration Party on Anderson Lawn
Your exact Round-Up schedule will be given to you at check-in.