We are a group of ladies, both faculty and staff of Hardin-Simmons University, who strive to provide an atmosphere of service, information, and fellowship. We love to welcome anyone interested in joining us!
Our purpose is to unify and support the social and educational interests of the women of the faculty and staff and to be of service to the university.
What to Expect
- Funding scholarships for female students who apply and meet criteria
- Lunch meetings four times a year (two per semester)
- Guest speakers
- Joining together in prayer over all praises and prayer requests
- Opportunities for service and fellowship
- DIY activities and/or games
- Quality door prizes and thoughtful “Blessing Baskets”
- Regular emails concerning upcoming events, news and mission opportunities
- Pre-payment options for dues, lunch costs and all other donations (sent to Treasurer at your convenience before events)
Apply for University Women Scholarship
How to Become a Member
By simply paying the $10 dues to contribute to scholarships for female students in need, you qualify as a member of the University Women’s Club. 100% of all membership dues fund scholarships!
Scholarship applications can be found on HSU Central. All Hardin-Simmons University faculty, staff and students can nominate recipients. We appreciate all of the consideration and compassion contributed by every individual associated with funding the University Women’s Club scholarships. We are looking forward to your participation and support!
*At any time, please contact the secretary if you would like a copy of the University Women’s Club Constitution or more information on any other subjects.
- $10 Membership Dues – Contribute to help provide needed scholarship funds in order to assist female HSU students. All membership dues directly fund scholarship recipients.
- Lunches – Enjoy a wonderful time of fellowship, DIY activities, games and more with other ladies of HSU. Lunches will coordinate with Mid-Day Café on Wednesdays unless otherwise noted. BYO(Lunch) is always acceptable!
- Blessing Baskets – As a member, you have a choice to qualify for winning a “Blessing Basket”! After receiving a “Blessing Basket”, you provide the basket for the next meeting and “bless” another winner with a thoughtful, fun prize. (Gift no more than $10.)
- Prizes – For each $0.25 donation, a name slip is issued to the donor to be placed in the drawing for door prizes ($0.50 donation required for non-members). There is no limit to the amount donated or to the number of name slips issued.
- University Women’s Facebook Group Delight in the convenience of having all upcoming event reminders on your Facebook page, as well as, pictures from group events.