Larry McGrawAssociate Dean School of Theology; Professor of Bible Cynthia Ann Parker College of Liberal Arts Logsdon School of Theology
- Bachelor of Arts, Religion, Oklahoma Baptist University, 1970
- Master of Divinity, Southwestern Baptist Theological, 1975
- Doctor of Philosophy, New Testament, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, 1983
- Post-doctoral Study, Princeton Theological Seminary
- Sabbatical Study, Providence, Rhode Island
Dr. Larry McGraw, professor of Bible and associate dean of the Logsdon School of Theology, is a graduate of Oklahoma Baptist University in Shawnee, Oklahoma, where he earned the Bachelor of Arts degree in religion. He completed his graduate studies at Southwestern Seminary in Fort Worth, Texas, receiving the Master of Divinity and the Ph.D. in New Testament with minors in Old Testament and biblical backgrounds.
Along with being an instructor, assistant professor, associate professor, and professor in Logsdon, he has also previously served as director of academic services at HSU. In connection with his administrative and academic responsibilities, he also serves the university as the public-address announcer at home football, basketball, and volleyball games. He is a member of the National Association of Baptist Professors of Religion in which he serves on the executive board. As a deacon, he also preaches and teaches at numerous churches throughout the state.