• Transfer Courses

    Current HSU Students

    Current Hardin-Simmons students wanting to take a course(s) at another institution will need to complete the Application for Acceptance of Non-Residence Work form prior to registering for the course(s) with another school. This form can be obtained in the Office of the Registrar.

    Upon completion of a course(s) at another school, a final official transcript will need to be mailed directly from the school to Hardin-Simmons Registrar's Office at the address listed below. It is the student's responsibility to request the transcript from the course completed institution to Hardin Simmons University. Please use the address below to send the transcript successfully.

    Please note, faxed or hand delivered transcripts are not considered OFFICIAL transcripts.

    If a final official transcript is not submitted, a hold will be placed on your account. This will result in you not being able to register for future semesters.

    Any questions related to holds as a result of missing documents can be addressed to our Transfer Coordinator, Chastity Jobe at cjobe@hsutx.edu or you may reach her at 325-670-1201.

  • A Princeton Review Best Western College
  • Council for Christian Colleges & Universities  
  • Center for Student Opportunity: Promoting a College-Bound Culture
  • US News Best Colleges
  • Military Friendly
  • college_of_christian_distinction_badge20172018
  • College Choice Best Christian Colleges and University
  • University and College Accountability Network