Rodney S TaylorAssociate Professor of Theology Logsdon School of Theology
- Bachelor of Arts, Journalism and History, Baylor University, 1990
- Master of Arts, Political Science, Georgetown University, 1992
- Master of Arts, Theology, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, 1999
- Master of Studies, Christian Ethics, Oxford University, 2001
- Doctor of Philosophy, Christian Ethics, King's College, London, 2005
Dr. Rodney S. Taylor, assistant professor of theology, is a graduate of Baylor University, where he earned a bachelor’s degree in journalism and history. He then received a master’s degree in political science from Georgetown University in Washington, D.C.
Following that degree, he served as an editorial writer for the Amarillo Globe-News in Texas. Upon returning to school, he earned a Master of Arts (Theology) from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary and a Master of Studies in Christian ethics from Oxford University.
Taylor completed a Ph.D. in Christian ethics at King’s College, in London.