Austin AlexanderAssistant Professor of Anatomy Holland School of Sciences and Mathematics Biology
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Hardin-Simmons University, 2014
- B.S. in Health and Exercise Science, University of Oklahoma, 2011
- Ph.D. Contemporary Human Anatomy Education, Eastern Virginia Medical School (est. completion 2023)
Dr. Austin Alexander is an alumnus of the Department of Physical Therapy at Hardin-Simmons University, earning his Doctor of Physical Therapy in 2014. Alexander was awarded with Dr. William R. Gould Memorial Scholarship during his time at Hardin-Simmons University. Alexander received his Bachelor of Science degree in Health and Exercise Science from University of Oklahoma in 2011. Currently, pursuing his PhD in Contemporary Human Anatomy from Eastern Virginia Medical School with an estimated completion by 2023.
Alexander is a pediatric physical therapist dedicated to patient centered care and has clinical experience in a variety of settings, including inpatient rehab, acute care, neonatal intensive care unit, home health, early childhood intervention, and outpatient rehabilitation. Alexander was recognized in 2018 by Betty Hardwick Center as the provider of the year.
Alexander firmly believes in Jesus Christ, the Son of the one and only God. My faith in Him will enlighten my unfailing love for my wife. Through His example I will always be a present and responsible father to my children. Due to His power I refuse to believe that one man cannot change the world. By His discipline I will strive for excellence, being a reflection of His glory, to better those around me. By His dedication to his people I will continue to learn all that I can to help others achieve great things.
- PHYT 7401 Clinical Anatomy I & II
- PHYT 7334 Clinical Diagnosis and Management VII: Pediatric & Geriatrics
- PA 6310 Pathophysiology and Physiology
- PA6402 Human Anatomy
- BIOL 3417 General Human Physiology
- BIOL 3418 Advanced Human Anatomy
- BIOL2402 Human Anatomy and Physiology I
- BIOL 2403 Anatomy & Physiology II