• Apply for Visa

    You must apply for an entry visa before you can enter the United States with a student status. To apply for an entry visa, follow these steps:

    1. Determine type of entry visa

      If you received an “I-20” from the University, you will be applying for an F-1 Visa.

    2. Pay the SEVIS I-901 fee at https://www.ice.gov/sevis/i901

      New students must pay the SEVIS fee before applying for an entry visa or entering the United States. This fee is charged by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. You will not be able to pay the fee until you have your I-20 in your possession.

    3. Locate the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate

      Visit www.usembassy.gov to locate an embassy or consulate in your country.

    4. Schedule your visa interview

      The local embassy or consulate will have specific instructions for scheduling an appointment. Try to schedule your appointment as soon as possible after receiving your documents.

    5. Prepare documents for the interview

      All visa applicants must provide the following documents to the U.S. embassy or consulate during the application:

      • Valid passport
      • I-20 document
      • Admission letter
      • Documented proof of financial support for at least one year (scholarship or assistantship letter, bank statement, payroll stub, etc.)
      • Receipt of SEVIS fee payment
      • Visa application forms (available from the U.S. embassy/consulate)
      • Any documents requested by the embassy/consulate
  • A Princeton Review Best Western College
  • Council for Christian Colleges & Universities  
  • Center for Student Opportunity: Promoting a College-Bound Culture
  • US News Best Colleges
  • Military Friendly
  • college_of_christian_distinction_badge20172018
  • College Choice Best Christian Colleges and University
  • University and College Accountability Network