To provide students and alumni with services, activities, and an environment which will enhance the opportunities to choose, prepare adequately for, and enter career fields in which they can serve as Christian leaders.
- Career counseling & assessment
- Career exploration
- Career planning
- Variety of career seminars & workshops
- Full-time and part-time jobs & internship listings
- Assistance in writing and producing résumés, cover letters and thank-you notes
- Evaluaton of résumés, cover letters and thank-you notes
- Graduate school planning
- Interviewing skills
- Library services including journals, videos, online resources and book materials related to a variety of career fields.
Mon-Fri, 8am - 12pm & 1pm - 5pm
Appointments recommended, but not required.