Alumni Legacy Scholarship
The Hardin-Simmons University Alumni Legacy Scholarship was established by the Alumni Association Board of Directors to benefit children and grandchildren of HSU graduates.
• Undergraduate Child or Grandchild of an HSU graduate (bachelor-level degree) or former student who attended at least six consecutive semesters at HSU. For the purposes of this Scholarship, the Legacy relationship is further defined as a blood relative or legal dependent of a blood relative of said HSU graduate or former student.
• Recipient(s) may be incoming freshman, or transferring or continuing students. They must be in good standing, free from any disciplinary action.
• Current or transfer students must have at least a 2.5 GPA
• Scholarship will be need-based, as determined by the Director of Financial Aid, and will be given for a standard school year or two consecutive semesters.
• Application deadline for each year is June 1.
*Applications may be submitted to email@example.com or to
Director of Financial Aid, Hardin-Simmons University, Box 16050, Abilene TX 79698, FAX 325-670-5822.