Roll Call, Abilene Hall, Room 111
Friday, April 19, 2013 prelims and quarter finals
Saturday, April 20, 2013 semi-finals and finals
RESOLVED: In matters of justice, John Rawls' Difference Principle ought to be preferred over Robert Nozick's Entitlement Theory.
HSU will not break brackets at the regional meet.
Single judges are used for prelim rounds and panel of three used for quarters, semis and finals/consolation.
Friday, April 19, 2013
- 5:00 PM - Roll Call - Abilene Hall, Room 111. All debaters must be present.
- 5:30 PM-6:15 PM - Round I
- 6:30 PM-7:15 PM - Round II
- 7:30 PM-8:15 PM - Round III
- 8:45 PM - Ballot Verification
- 9:15 PM - Quarterfinals
Saturday, April 20, 2013
- 8:00 AM - Semi Finals
- 8:50 AM - Ballot Verification
- 9:00 AM - Finals and Consolation