Entries and Fees
- Be sure to input first name and not an initial.
- Submit entires to the Director General as soon as contests have been completed. Academic and One-Act Play entries must be certified through the UIL Spring Meet Online System. Golf, and tennis entries are to be faxed to the Director General. Track and field entries are to be faxed to both HSU and McMurry. (See Track and Field)
- Fees are sent to the Director General.
- Each District Director will send one check for the total entry fees for the district. Fees are due from District Director no later than April 11, 2013 and will not be accepted from individuals. The appropriate amount for each district is reflected on in the Schedule of Fees page.
The only checks that will be accepted from individual high schools are those for OAP entries. All other fees are to be processed through the Spring Meet Director General.
Note: If your school needs vendor information, please email Frances Renfroe firstname.lastname@example.org
Make all checks payable
to Hardin-Simmons University and submit them to Charlene Strickland,
Director General – UIL Region I-4A, Box 15078, Abilene, TX79698.
- Individual academic/literary fees are $12.00 per contestant.
- Lincoln-Douglas debate entries are $20.00 per debater.
- All academic/literary team entry fees are $25.00 per team.
- There is no charge for alternates.
- All One-Act Play fees are $475.00. A check will be accepted from the advancing high school.
- Fees for golf are $65.00 per contestant.
This fee does not include practice round green fees.
- Fees for tennis are $15.00 per person per event.
- Track and Field entry fees are $15.00 per person per event to be paid to Hardin-Simmons University.