Payment of Accounts
F I NANC I A L S E T T L EMENT
• Registration is not complete until financial settlement for all charges has been finalized with
the Business Office.
• Financial settlement is required for each term in which a student registers.
• Failure to return the signed finalization form to the Business Office by the Financial Settlement
deadline will result in classes being dropped, and the registration process must be repeated.
• Students whose financial aid covers 100% of costs must also finalize.
PAYMENT DE AD L I NE S
• Advance registered students must complete payment by the published financial settlement date.
or contact the Business Office.
• A payment plan may be used to pay semester costs. One-fourth of any balance remaining after
financial aid must be paid by the financial settlement deadline.
• Students registering on registration day must complete payment at that time. Due to the short
length of May and Summer terms, payment must be made in full prior to the start of the term.
• For information regarding payments, contact the Business Office or visit
BUS I NE SS OF F I CE
• The Business Office, not the Financial Aid Office, handles billing and payments.
• All tuition and fees must be paid in full before advance registration for the following semester is permitted.
• Transcripts and diplomas are not released if a balance is owed the university.
• Because economic conditions fluctuate, the university reserves the right to adjust tuition, fees,
room, meals, and other charges at the beginning of any semester.