A few things to note about a group visit to HSU:
- Group visits to campus are available Mondays through Fridays when the University is open.
- Requests must be made at least two weeks in advance.
- We welcome groups of students from 9th - 12th grade.
- In order to provide an excellent campus visit experience for a student group, we must limit the size of the group to a maximum of 80 students and require one sponsor for each 20 students.
- We strive to accommodate as many requests as possible; but due to staffing limitations, facility size constraints, and scheduling conflicts, we regret that some requests may be declined.
Your group visit will begin with a welcome from a current Hardin-Simmons student and an admissions presentation by one of our Admission Consultants. The campus tour, which lasts approximately 1 hour, will be led by a HSU Student Tour Guide. Larger groups may be divided into multiple tour groups, each led by a different Student Tour Guide.
Groups are welcome to eat lunch in the HSU Dining Hall during a visit at a cost of $5.00 per person. Reservations can be made by specifying in the Comment box below the number of guests that will be eating in the Dining Hall.
Click here to sign up for a Group Visit
If clicking the Group Visit link does not work, please turn off any pop-up blockers you may have and try again.