Managerial Leadership for Churches
Looking for ways to lead your church or organization with essential critical management skills that will develop your ministry to its fullest?
The Managerial Leadership for Church Administration class at Hardin-Simmons University examines management principles for churches, denominations, and parachurch organizations. The class covers issues of church administration as well as organizational functions.
By the end of the course, students should be able to
- Develop a well constructed mission and vision statement
- Analyze elements of a strategic plan
- Identify critical elements of personnel management, including the development of job descriptions for staff and performance evaluations
- Understand and communicate the importance of developing leadership in organizations
- Identify the critical elements of team dynamics and development
This is a graduate level course, open to anyone with a bachelor's degree, regardless of major. There are no other prerequisites to take this class.